With Examples by Working Artists
Are you looking for artistic inspiration? Look no further. Mother Earth is a magical muse. Follow along as I show you nine ways artists let nature be their guide including:
- Reimagining nature
- Using natural materials in traditional artforms
- Sustainability and Conservation
- Floral Art
- Art that Interacts wtih Nature
- Sculpting with nature
- Plein Air painting
- Guerrilla gardening
- Art with kids
I hope this post inspires you to find ways to bring more of the natural world into your work.
Be a Beacon of Hope for Your Community With Guerrilla Art
In this article:
- I explain what guerrilla art is.
- I share some of the guerrilla art projects I've done in the past.
- I’ll also give a list of guerrilla art projects you can try.
- I share examples of guerrilla art that inspires me.
During this time of global crisis, can you find ways to use art to strengthen your community and build a future around love, beauty, compassion and delight? I hope these stories embolden you to do a guerrilla art project of your very own!
Infuse your day with joy and meaning by making your very own art!
In this article, I’m going to give you some ways you can make art at home with materials you already have at your fingertips.
Stay Inspired While You Stay Inside
Free Printable Coloring Book